The profile for Partner-institution:
||Munkhättegt. 151, 215 74 Malmö
||215 74 Malmö
||+46 40 26885
||+46 40 343022
||[Click to visit]
||12 - 15
Welcome to Ängen
Local Curriculum of Ängen
At Ängen we base all our work around our “5 Pillars”:
(The first letters of these words make up Swedish female name: GRETA, which helps us all to remember our Ethos!
· The school is working for a supportive and positive environment, considering both
the physical-, psychological- and social environment- a school focused on “Health”
· Pupil-democracy is part of all work together with our students.
· The goals of our work are to be clear and known to our personnel, pupils and and parents.
· All co-workers are to participate in the evaluations of our goals.
· The school is to develop a mutual process for the learning of reading
· The plan “School 2010” is to be integrated gradually in our local curriculum.
Principal: Jeanette Ranelycke
Pastoral Team: 2 School Counsellors, Nurse and Career Officer
Administration: School Secretary and 2 assistants
Specialschool (N year 4-10)
Viceprincipal: Gunlis Åberg (yr 6-9 students at “Ängen”)
Partnerschool to Teacher Training
Lindängen has a long tradition of co-operation with Teacher Training at Malmö University.
Many Students in Teacher Training have, over the years, done their practical training at our schools and as of Autumn 1999 we have joined up to the Partnerschool-system.
Currently (Spring –03) we have ca. 30 teacherstudents. For more info. About the partnerschool system, please see www.lut.mah.se
Peer Support Group
This group started more than 4 years ago. We had started our year 7-9 just a couple of years before in our school. It was then a lot of disciplinary problems and a turbulent situation with the elderly students and we felt that we had to do something. We had heard about the peer support group at Hassela and we felt that that was something we wanted to work with. We felt that it is important for the students to have both adults and someone in their own age to turn to if they feel they need someone to talk to.
As a member of the peersupport-group they agree on follow this rules:
I as a member of the peersupport-group will be a role model by
· treating others the way I myself want to be treated
· helping and supporting anyone who is treated badly
· having the courage to tell my point of view
· opposing to the use of tobacco, alcohol and other drugs
I will carefully follow the rules of confidentiality I have been trusted with.
I promise to follow the above and take my task seriously.
If this contract is broken the peer support group will discuss consequences to follow.
EU Comenius schoolproject CATCH IT
This project Autumn 2002 and stands for
Partnercountries: Norway, Northern Ireland, Germany, and the Czech Republic
|This institution is a part of the following projects:|