|Telephone:||+49 4498 921113|
|Web:||[ Go to website ]|
|Student ages:||5 - 10|
school leaded by the head mistress R. Holtmann, financial administration by the local government
- size: 2 persons taking part in the network Hajo Funk, Britta Tegelkamp,
total numbers of teachers: 13 (11 female, 2 male)
- expertise: We are planning to:
* work enforced at the lessons with the topics Migration and intercultural relations
* use historical examples from German migration to e. g. USA, to get a better knowledge of the individual experience children made about migration in Europe today.
* develop a learning process that gives us a chance to get empathy. Also we thereby learn about ethnic and cultural differences and we will understand that living together and in coexistence supports us in thinking about our own and the other culture to accept and tolerate both ways of live.
* Sometimes we?re doing things like having breakfast and do handicrafts together with parents and pupils. So we have the chance to learn something about the traditional food and to get to know each other better in an easy way.
- experience in cooperation: sporadic contact from 1 class with 9 year old pupils (German third class) in English lessons by letters and Email to teachers and their class in Norway and Slovenia. We try to give the pupils the possibility to learn something about the way of live, about the school (dress and system), about the language, the hobbies and perhaps we are able to manage a visit in the other country?.
- experience...in Comenius projects: We have international experience because we (H. Funk, B. Tegelkamp) took part in the Comenius 2-Course ?Migration and Intercultural?? No. 04-10-2001 at Lisbon in October 2001.
We are going to take part in the Comenius Thematic Network (Comenius 3) ?Migration and Intercultural relations: Challenge for European Schools Today? 101605-CP-1-2002-1-NO-COMENIUS-C3PP, coordinated by Stavanger University College, Norway.
Members in this institution:
This institution is a part of the following projects: